Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Day

Today has been a big improvement from last week.

I didn't sleep until 10....actually stayed awake after I took Matt to school.

Pete and I were able to get the underground fence for the dog buried and set up. Wow, I bet I will be sore tomorrow!! That was hard work and we had to do it in the rain. Mom...you would be so proud of me because I didn't leave the yard until it was COMPLETELY done (I have a little bit of an attention disorder). I wanted to go in...take a little break...but I plugged away and I made it!!!!

Now we just have to train the dog to stay inside the "fence" (Matt is completely confused because all he sees is the flags...he said "that is not a fence Mommy"). We will start that tomorrow if the weather is better (it has rained all day). I think he will do well with it and I know I will like him getting some exercise OUTSIDE!! I have to hide that stupid ball most of the day!!

I got a call from one of my recruiters with a possible position. He asked if he could send my resume and I said "YES" (hopefully I didn't sound too desperate). Within about 30 minutes, he called back and said they wanted to interview me. I have an interview on Wednesday at 10:30.

I also got a call from another one of my recruiters with a possible contract job. It would be a temporary job through August. I have struggled with what I should do because I need a job, but I am not great with temporary situations (work or life). The other job possibility came after this one...so maybe that is my answer. I haven't turned it down...just still thinking about it.

Thank you for holding me up last week....

No comments: