Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Lesson Learned

Today Pete and I took the boys to check out "Gatorback MX park" (in Gainesville, FL)....I don't think the boys were as excited about this HUGE dirt bike track as Daddy was!! I was pretty impressed with the size and it is neat to see a track you have heard so much about. Matt just kept saying that he was too scared to ride on this track.

We were close to the mall and I had a coupon for Belk's and a gift card. I needed something to wear for my niece's confirmation next week. I found a great red sweater that will look nice, but I needed to spend a little more in order to use my $10 off coupon. The boys were dying to ride the escalator so we took a short trip up to get it over with. I realized when we got up there that this is where the lingerie is. I really needed a new bra......

This is where my lapse in judgement came into play....

Note to self...DO NOT TAKE 3 BOYS WITH YOU BRA SHOPPING!!!! I say 3 because Pete was just as bad as the boys. They snickered and poked and Matt announced several times his "love" of bras. Pete followed me into the dressing room....Matt looked under the stall thing. Seriously, do they ever grow up?

I am sure you can picture their delight when I decided to put the bra on in the car (my brother can tell you that I rarely make it home from a store without opening something). I am pretty sure all girls know how to put on a bra without taking off your shirt (an art really)....well that is what I did. I tried to fix my shirt after I got it on and it seemed to be stuck on something. I looked down and realize that I had put it on OVER the seat belt. Pete said I would have driven some emergency worker crazy if we had gotten into an accident and they would wonder how in the hell my bra got wrapped around the seat belt!!!

Sometimes I scare myself!!!

No comments: