Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flying Squirrel

I was schooled tonight by my 1st grade son on "how to pick up a girl" (I have struggled with exactly what to call the process...I guess it is the closest thing to a pick up line for a 1st grader).

How to pick up a girl
  1. Write your phone number on a piece of paper

  2. Find a girl with a bra that you can see (I imagine this would be hard to do in 1st grade)

  3. Go up to her and point to the sky and say "See the flying squirrel?"

  4. When she looks up....stuff your phone number in her bra.

Seriously....what girl could resist that!!!


**I needed a good laugh and I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!**

3 comments:

lseabolt said...

I think I'm a little worried! I can't believe my sweet nephew said that. TOO FUNNY!

JMarques100 said...

How funny is that Sally! You'll have to show him this page of your blog in about 10 years and see what he thinks.

Hepplers said...

OMG! How does a 6 year old learn these things?!! Very cute and very funny. I agree with Julie - this one is worth showing later - especially to his highschool girlfriend.