Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Sweet

I took the boys today to go pick Hannah up from school because she had "news team".

Davis was bitching and moaning about having to do his homework when we got home. He tried to say that if he didn't do his homework after dinner, then he would be grounded. I said "no deal"....do your homework. Seriously, how long can it take to write 3 sentences using your spelling words? I am sure the griping took longer!!

Matt says "If you teach me, I will do it for you."

How sweet is that? This 4 year old continues to amaze me!!

P.S. Davis is doing his own homework right now!!

3 comments:

Coachdad said...

My four-year-old constantly wants to do her sisters homework. She feels so left and ready for school. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

Mad dog is just beginning to amaze the world - stay ready. We ain't seen nothin' yet!
lil' pop

Andrea "The H family" said...

So sweet!!!