Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My toughest job

Having 3 young children is really hard sometimes...

But I have finally figured out that being a mom isn't the toughest job that I have.

I think the hardest job for me is being a wife while being a mom.

Pre-children we fought, we disagreed, etc....

But we could separate from each other for a couple of hours, cool down and learn something from the disagreement.

Now, things have to continue...dinner has to be cooked...clothes washed....children need to be disciplined...baths taken.

I can't just stop doing something that I don't feel appreciated for just "to show him". We can't stop talking to each other when there are decisions that have to be made for the family.

You try to hide the tension from the kids so they don't worry.

I don't want my children to grow up too fast....but I do look forward to Pete and I being better spouses for each other.

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

You're so right. It's very hard to be a wife while being a mother. Separately, I can do both pretty well. Together, it's tough. Sending good vibes your way! LOVE YOU!