Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahhhhhh

The kids went back to school today after being home for 17 days...not that I was counting or anything!!! I am glad today was my morning to get the kids to school...tomorrow is Pete's turn and I bet they will be grouchy!!

We also found a used motor for the truck (my prayers for freeze plugs wasn't answered....it was a cracked block). It will be delivered to my dad's house tomorrow and then hopefully Pete and my dad can get it going again this weekend (this one car business is tough). We are so grateful we have my dad to help us with this or we would be in an even deeper hole!! Thanks Pop....you totally ROCK!!!

I wanted to send my prayers and good wishes to little Lilah....she is sick with a fever and she is only 6 weeks old. Baby Girl, you make sure you get enough attention from your mommy or Aunt Sally will have to take over!!!

1 comment:

lseabolt said...

Lilah is doing much better--no fever and her nose is clearer than yesterday. The doctor today said that it's totally in her nose, so that's good. Like I'm not giving her enough attention. I'm smitten with this little girl!