Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrrr Rabbit

Holy Moly it is cold here!! We live in Georgia, we aren't supposed to be this cold!!!

Matt made it to school today and lasted all day.

We drove the truck today...NICE. The check engine light came on yesterday, but hopefully it is just something simple. My dad is going to bring something home from work that will hopefully tell him what is up. It is running really nice, and all the gauges are where they should be (temp, oil, battery). Dad told us to drive it like we stole it....but I would like to baby it. We need it to last until the fall until we can pay off my car and get a new truck.

Thanks Mom....you know for what.

I spend a lot of time in the month of January thinking about our angel in Heaven. I went through all my "Jacob things" tonight to scan his ultrasound pictures. I wonder if I will ever be able to look at them without the tears falling. I am also always comforted by the cards and well wishes we received from our friends and family. I still get a newsletter from the Perinatal loss group from the hospital...and I read it from cover to cover every issue. I have been able to announce two healthy baby boys in that newsletter. I am not sure I will ever ask to be taken off the mailing list....it is my tie to my sweet Jacob and other parents that share our love and grief.

I could use some good things to happen with us this month!! Jobs would be good!!!

2 comments:

Coachdad said...

Best of luck with the jobs. Touching post and I am sorry about your family's loss. I can't imagine what that must have been like.

Thank you for the encouraging words... my daughters are worth it.

Coachdad said...

Means a lot to me to get comments from you...so thank you!