Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Jake

Jacob Albright

Mommy's love for you is as strong today as it was 9 years ago. I hope you are being a good angel for me. I miss you terribly!!


Our Boy

The Lord decided to keep him
To give her someone to hold.
This is for the better-
At least that's what my heart is told.

Running, laughing, and playing
Just like a "normal" boy would do.
Something he couldn't have here-
That's what we felt and knew.

He knows this is the best way
For a life he could truly live.
A special place in Heaven
Is the most precious gift to give.

Instead of the falling tears,
A smile overcomes my face.
As I remember our sweet boy
And a love that will never erase.

Written by his Aunt Lisa for Jacob before she even knew the joys of parenthood herself.

Jacob's hand and feet