Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A day of POSITIVES

I filled up my gas tank for $25 (and it was empty).

Matt tested positive for Strep (not a great thing but it was "positive" and at least he should be improving soon!!).

Publix gives certain antibiotics for FREE!!

Got a call from a recruiter about a possible job (not great $, but it is better than zero).

But the biggest positive of the day....

Pete will be driving the truck home tonight from my parent's house!!!!! There is no way for us to repay my dad for working so hard to to get us back to two vehicles without losing an arm and a leg financially. I also have to give some props to my husband....he has tried to help as much as possible. Thank you Mom too....I know you will be glad to get your husband back!!

3 comments:

lseabolt said...

Great news!!!! Sounds like today was one to wake up for! :)

On a selfish note--can a baby get strep??? I just remembered that Matt was holding Lilah on Sat. Yes, I'm a freak, I know, but it sucks having a sick baby. Sorry!

Sally said...

I don't know if babies can get strep, but I do know that Matt used the hand sanitizer before he held her and I kept his hands away from her hands and mouth.

I would watch Noah because I know that Noah drank from Matt's cup. Look for an upset stomach, rash, or a sore throat.

I am sorry if anyone gets it. Not sure where he got it either :(

Coachdad said...

Congrats on getting the second vehicle back! Gas prices are incredible right now...just don't like talking about it. We should knock on wood so it won't change over night.