Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hiding

Hunter and I are hiding in my bedroom because the fridge repairman is here to look at our new fridge because the ice won't come out of the dispenser. It is the same guy that came and fixed it when we just bought it because the ice maker wouldn't work (something wasn't hooked up from the factory). **update - something wasn't connecting and now the ice door is working just fine**


The fridge is actually mad at me because I gave so much attention to the washer and dryer (I haven't told him that if we knew the washer and dryer was going to go out that he would not be here...I don't want to hurt his feelings).


So here it goes....please meet our new fridge (he is actually a "rescue fridge" because his first owner wasn't pleased that the ice maker wasn't working and wouldn't allow them to just fix it...so we got him at a discount).

**I am a little scared hiding in here because I hear the water on outside and I know the boys are outside doing "boy things....working on stuff" (according to Matt). Thank God I have a new washer so those muddy clothes will come clean!! Sorry Fridge....I didn't mean to upstage you again**

1 comment: